3 Tips for a Successful Auto Dealership Loyalty Program During COVID-19
As of September 2020, there have been over 6.5 million cases of COVID-19 in the United States alone. All businesses should continue to take precautions when returning to business operations.
Auto dealerships can still operate a successful business. Car dealer loyalty programs are still effective even amidst the pandemic. Here are three tips to a successful auto dealership loyalty program during COVID-19.
Show Your Consumers How You Are Responding to COVID-19
It is so important to inform your consumers how you will be responding to COVID-19. A website is static and does not always show customers how a business is operating during COVID. If you want to go to a restaurant, for instance, you want to know they are blocking off seats/booths, and wearing masks and gloves. Add the steps you take in your business to your website.
- Write your COVID-19 response clause on a central part of your business homepage.
- Send an email to your current clients with this same information. Tell them how they can take advantage of your car dealer loyalty program during COVID.
- Post your entry requirements on the door of your auto dealership. For example, if there is a mask mandate in your state, post a sign stating that clients cannot enter your facility unless they wear a face covering.
Return to Business with Precautions
People will not want to enter your car dealership for a new vehicle if you are immediately returning to business like it was pre-pandemic. Open your business with health and safety precautions set in place, such as:
- 6 feet social distancing markers to show where people can stand when waiting on the receptionist.
- Seating in the waiting area set 6 feet apart for proper distancing.
- Sanitize the customer chairs in between consultations.
- In between test drives, sanitize, and disinfect the driver’s seat and steering wheel.
Reward Your Customers for Their Loyalty During the Pandemic
AutoAwards is an online leader in providing automotive customer loyalty programs. The company can help your auto dealership create a loyalty points program. You can set gift rewards for customers when they reach the total amount of points.
Your clients can access the AutoAwards loyalty program reward app for real-time updates on their points. They can see what rewards they can redeem when they’ve reached the right amount of points.
Keep Your Auto Business Thriving!
When you partner with AutoAwards to create your auto dealer’s loyalty program, you provide the vision. AutoAwards puts together your program to keep high customer retention. Start your AutoAwards loyalty program today! Contact us at (302) 696-6000, so we can speak today about starting your auto dealership rewards program.
Since our founding in 1991, AutoAwards has been widely recognized as the industry-leader in automotive and marine loyalty marketing, earning longstanding relationships with many of the industry’s most successful dealer groups and OEMs. AutoAwards understands the #1 predictive factor for dealer growth and profitability. Customer loyalty is the most successful way to build revenue. AutoAwards has always recognized the need for top notch, highly creative, effective loyalty strategies in large and small businesses alike. Contact us online to talk about dealer loyalty or call 302-696-6000.